Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I had such a great moring today! It rained more than it's ever rained in my life last night. Of course, I'm only 4 years old (28 in dog years) but hey! Kim says it sounded like it was raining on a lake because the whole yard was one huge puddle!

Around 8:30 she let me out of the garage and low & behold what do I find? Two stupid cats! I chased them and scared them good! You should have seen how fluffy they got. Kim called me back, good thing because I had to go potty so bad I almost lost it before I made it to the grass. I would have been so humilited to pee on the driveway. And you know every dog in town would smell it. Well at least till it rained some more.

Then I get to see my favorite UPS driver in the world, but can you belive it, she for got my milk bone! That's ok. I got to bark at the Fed Ex guy. He doesn't know I'm a pushover yet.

Well, gotta go, time to eat!

No comments: